You might say concrete is in our blood. Not literally, of course, but Tarlton has been providing high-quality concrete construction since our early days in 1946. This includes large civil and industrial projects, as well as structural concrete, deep foundations, grade beams, footings, walls and columns for our clients and other contractors.
We’ve had the privilege to build some of the most unique and interesting projects in the St. Louis region. Our experience makes us well-versed in the following types of work:
▪ Multi-use developments
▪ Parking decks
▪ Tilt-up construction
▪ Specialty construction (zoo exhibits, museums, historic renovations)
Tarlton is a full-service, turnkey structural concrete contractor with the following capabilities:
▪ Planning/development of project from original conceptual start
▪ Value engineering
▪ Partnering with local subcontractors and suppliers to meet W/MBE participation goals
We deliver our projects in a variety of ways, depending on which method best suits the individual client:
▪ Hard bid
We know the importance of accurate, reliable and dependable budgets and schedules. We pride ourselves on developing a project from conception through completion to meet the client’s requirements for time and budget. We want our partners to receive the best overall value from Tarlton Concrete on their project.
We use the latest technology to deliver projects. Our tools include:
▪ On screen digital take-off/quantifying estimates
▪ Timberline estimating
▪ Revit/3-D modeling
▪ 3-D printing
▪ Robotic total station layout
▪ Primavera P6 or MS project scheduling
▪ The latest formwork systems from companies such as Aluma, Doka, Efco, Meva, Peri and Symons
We understand that the driving force on any job is our people. With this in mind, we assign an experienced team to every project we build to make sure it meets or exceeds our client’s goals.
If you have questions or would like Tarlton Concrete to take a look at your next project, please contact us.