Tarlton is an award-winning builder, recognized for not only the outstanding finished products we deliver, but also for the collaboration and care demonstrated throughout the construction process. We work across diverse markets, serving clients in the commercial, concrete, cultural & non-profit, government, health care, higher education, industrial & civil, life sciences, and power & energy markets.
We work under all contract and delivery types, including General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, and innovative delivery systems such as Integrated Project Delivery. Routinely acquiring work through the competitive bid process keeps us sharp.
When working as Construction Manager, we bring team members together to meet project challenges and to realize advantages for the project and owner. Through early involvement, we can provide realistic feedback to the owner and architect on matters such as cost, schedule, constructability, value engineering, long lead items, and availability of materials and workforce.
Our construction methodologies are formulated to deliver safe, high-quality, successful projects that meet or exceed owner expectations. Our approach involves:
▪ Safely planning and implementation through a Site-Specific Safety Plan
▪ Quality planning and execution through a Quality Assurance / Quality Control program
▪ Schedule adherence using the last planner system
▪ Cost control and variance reporting
▪ Subcontractor coordination
We seek to perform beyond our clients’ expectations to earn the next opportunity with them. This mode of operation has cultivated long-term relationships with many of our clients, often spanning several decades.
The way we work is guided by our values:
▪ Build a safe and caring environment
▪ Stand by our word and our work
▪ Cultivate clients for life
▪ Love what we do